Monday, May 10, 2010

RED RUBBER TIDDYS!! :)

Personality wise my family and Jeremys family are like night and day!!! Ok Mr Bobby has always asked the grandkids when they are whinning if they want so tiddy...well Korey was at the flea market a few years ago and found a red rubber tiddy...so he got it and gave it to Mr. Bobby because of him always asking that question. Its one of those squishy things that you squish and it gets bigger... Well I think it is hilaroius! Hanna will be whinny and he will ask her if she needs the red rubber tiddy...Well we were at moms Friday afternoon and me mom Hanna and Dennis were all just sitting there and Hanna looks at Dennis and says..."My other granddaddy has a red rubber tiddy!" So mom says you mean a kitty Hanna? And Hanna yells NO A TIDDY!!!! OMG...I though I was going to die! I had to walk out of the room because I was laughing so hard! I can tell by the look on their faces that they were mortified that this 4 year old just said that to them!!! I had to tell Hanna that we only talk about the red rubber tiddy when we are with Grandma and Granddaddy! Mom and Dennis never said anything to me about that but I am sure they wanted to! Its just such a difference between them that Hanna gets a perfect mix of both personalitles!


Finally it is getting closer to Beach time! 4 more days and we will be beach bound! I am way excited! I heard on the news this am that there were times when you can smell the oil while standing on the beach at PC...I really hope it stays away! We are going either way...they were also saying that they were getting all these cancellations. But that it will be better to come on now because if it does reach PC there is no telling how long it will take to clean it up! I just can not wait! Me and Hanna are going to get up early early Sat am and go look for seashells! Hanna is so excited...everyday she ask me Mommy is the beach today? She told me this morning that she wanted to bring Carlee and Will some sand back from the beach in her pink bucket so they can play with it too. I think we may be going to Shipwreck...even though it is gonna cost like $61.00 for just me and Hanna to get in!!!! I wish Jeremy could go with us...he is not to fond of the beach and even if he wanted to he couldn't. He got a letter telling him that everyone in the hunting club was required to be there Sat to help tear a barn down. So that is where he will be spending his Saturday...even though him and Terry had plans to go fishing.
Oh about the house...we are staying where we are!!!! The other house is not for sale the owners got back together and are now living there again.
Yesterday was Mother's day. We went to church, ate with Grandma and Granddaddy then headed to my moms for a little while. Came home and relaxed the rest of the day.

No comments: