

Well I made it to Friday and I could not be happier! I have been driving the truck all week but Jeremy had to have it today to go look at some land for hunting...so it was weird driving my car I felt like I was sitting on the road! I am getting kinda anxious about getting a new vehicle! I doubt it will be this year but maybe this time next year. I want something BIG...I am going to get something big! I refuse to pay for something little...lol I really like Honda. The Honda Pilots are really nice! I would love to find a Tahoe...maybe one thats a year or so old...we will see. I just know that having kids I feel so much safer driving something bigger. Hanna got sick yesterday from daycare...she never threw up she just had diarrhea. Well I had to bring her in to the Dr and he told me that it could be a touch of salmonela due to the fact that she was playing with a little trutle this weekend...Jenny...its NOTHING to worry about...she is fine this morning and mom knows that she had an upset tummy but I am not going to tell her it could be from a turtle! She would freak out if she knew Hanna played with that thing! I think from now on we will just let her look at the turtles and not play with them. I was so proud of Hanna! Usually a trip to the dr means she is freaking out bad!!! I mean it takes usually the Dr me and the nurse to hold her down! Well that is until yesterday we saw Dr Adams...and she loved him! She talked to him and told him all about fishing and how Daddy always catches the big fish and mommy catches the little fish...I think we may have found a new Dr! She absolutely LOVED him!
I started cleaning out the soon to be nursery yesterday afternoon...OMG there is so much crap in there I do not even know where to begin. Think I may need to have another yard sale soon....
Oh yeah last night I was making Hanna pick her toys up...something that she HATES doing...poor thing. Well she left a barbie shoe or something laying on the floor and I told her to pick it up. She walked over to me bent down and picked it up and looked at me and said "THIS BETTER BE IT" WHAT????? Seriously your 4 and you are already Queen of smarty pants!

2 comments:
How did the Dr. know she was playing with a turtle?
I used to have pet turtles. After getting sick a few times I did research and found out that it's important to wash your hands after playing with them! HAHA Glad she didn't get too sick!
Post a Comment