1 year ago
Thursday, May 13, 2010
It's almost here!
I am so very excited about my mini vacation this weekend! I am most excited because of how excited my little princess is! We were at the store this am and she turned around and told the man behind us (who she does not know) that she was going to the beach to play in the water! Now those of you who know Hanna know she is pretty shy! Well she is just so excited! She wanted to sleep in her swimsuit last night! She wants to wear her swimsuit to daycare tomorrow so that when I pick her up she will be all ready! She also wants me to wear my swimsuit to work tomorrow...lol. I bet we will be riding in the car with our swimsuits under our clothes come tomorrow! I am looking forward to watching Hanna play in the waves and pool and just have a great time! I am thinking that we will not go to shipwreck...I think that she will have just as much fun there at the pool and beach! Plus I would rather be able to get her a shirt or something while we are there rather than spend $61.00 just to get in shipwreck! I have all our bags packed and ready to go...now if this day will just hurry and get over so that tomorrow will get here! I went shopping yesterday...got a maternity swimsuit...not looking forward to wearing that...uggh. Oh well I am sure I am not the only pregnant person that has been in a swimsuit...it just makes me uncomfortable! But I will wear it so that I can get in the pool with Hanna boo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Talisa you are a beautiful pregnant woman! So shut up about being out there!
Oh and if we want to go to shipwreck then we are paying! Its the least we can do since you PAID for the room! At least let us give you some for that!!!!
I love you!
Post a Comment