Friday, April 9, 2010

Yay for Friday!

Boy am I happy that today is Friday! It has been a long week that's for sure! I got off at noon on Wed...went home cleaned a little then rode with Jeremy to get his hair cut. I always love going with him! Sounds funny I know but I just like going for some reason! It really does not take much to make me hapy. After that I went and picked Hanna up from daycare. She was covered from head to toe in DIRT! Not exaggerating what so ever...looked like she had been wallering in the dirt like a pig or something...lol So when we got home she wanted to play outside more. She wound up playing outside with me and Daddy till about 7:30! Her and daddy kicked her huge ball back and forth while I pulled weeds from the flower beds...Then her and daddy sarted killing bees! We have hundreds no thousands of those wood bees there at the house! The have put ate the wood out from the inside of our fence thats on the side of the house! Its neat because you can pull the wood back and see their tunnels from where they have been drilling! So Jeremy got a tennis racket and started to do away with them! Then Kyle walked over and Hanna had fun playing with his puppy! Funny thing is that Thrusday when I picked Hanna up from daycare her teacher called out to her was we were walking out "Hanna have fun killing bees with daddy this afternoon!" Her teacher said that was all she had been talking about was getting home to kill bees with her daddy! lol She takes after her mommy...it does not take much to make her happy! :)

2 comments:

Jenny Strickland said...

I love my niece and my sister!!!!

Jenny Strickland said...

I love my niece and my sister!!!!