Monday, April 12, 2010

Moody Monday

I really wish I was not so much of a moody person. I try really hard not to be but sometimes these people just bring out the worst in me...so technically its not really my fault, right? I keep hoping that I will wake up and realize that I am just having a bad dream and that today is really Friday and not Monday...

This weekend was so nice outside! Friday me Jeremy and Hanna went to my fav place to eat...Circle Grill! It was delicious...I had the usual grilled and fried shrimp! Yummo! We wound up getting a free meal thanks to our friend Stacy who as he left sneaked out ticket and paid for ours too! I begged Jeremy to let me eat over again since we did not have to pay for it...lol. I was not able to convince him to let me though!

Saturday I took Hanna to my Dads that night to stay with them for a few hours. She had lots of fun and really did not want to leave! That day Hanna played outside most all day she cooked with leaves and mud and water and played in the water hose some!

Now please please please let this Monday go by quickly! I am so ready for 5 and its only 8:15...its gonna be a LONG day!

No comments: