Wednesday, April 7, 2010

LAZINESS AND LIARS

Laziness and Liars....those 2 things PISS me off so bad and unfortunatley for me I am surrounded by that every day! I just get sick of hearing you lie about everything...and I do mean everything! I just feel so sorry for your children because they are going to grow up and be exactly like you! The lazy part really pisses me off....I just do not understand how you can be that way! All you do is sit all freaking day long and do nothing! Oh well its never going to change to not sure why I am even complaining!

Last night was idol! I absolutley loveCrystal Bowersox! She is wonderful! Everyone keeps saying that they need to fix her teeth and fix her hair....Thing is I can not see her with all dolled up hair and all prettied up. And others are saying who would actually listen to that kind of music if she were to win...well I sure would! But I forget that not everyone was brought up listening to "real" music. I mean while most teenagers were listening to NSYNC and Backstreet Boys I was listening to Zeppelin and The Stones...now that my friends is real music! :) I have always been a fan of the classic rock genre thanks to my Mom and Dad! I remember going sailing for the weekend with my Dad and Jeris and having such a great weekend on the boat listening to some great music!

1 comment:

Jenny Strickland said...

I love the post title!!! Its great!!

And because of you I have great taste in music! =)

Crystal is the greatest on there!!! She is real!!! I love her!!!!