Its not even 8:00 am yet and I already know this is going to be one of those days...I am so sick and tired of bull shit...I have no idea how you managed to get to where you are but I can tell you one thing you sure as hell do not deserve to be there. I guess its with all things though all the little petty people do all your work but you get all the praises...yep that must be how it happened...Funny thing is that one day it will all unfold and you will be seen for what you really are! I just hope that I can wittness it! :)
Saturday we just hung around the house all day. Me Jeremy and Hanna did go out to eat that night with Terry. We went to this place in Dothan called Bossman's seafood. It was really good! Looking at the outside of the place you would not think it would be! We then went to Wal Mart. When we were leaving Jeremy and Terry spent like $5.00 in that machine that has stuffed animals trying to win Hanna one. Finally Terry was able to get her a pink pig. She has yet to put that thing down!
Sunday we got up and Hanna was so excited to see that the Easter Bunny came to see her! We got ready and headed church. After church we had lunch with Jeremys mom. After lunch Hanna hunted Easter eggs. We then went back home and Grandpa and Amanda came over to see Hanna as well as Jeremy's Grandma! They stayed tll about 3:30 and then we left for my moms...got there ate, hunted Easter Eggs and then finally we went home! It was a long day! When we got home Hanna and I colored Easter Eggs...yes I know it was after Easter but it had been so hectic that was the only time we had to do it! Hanna had so much fun!
I guess I am going to have to cancel Hanna's dance class for the summer...the only days available are Mondays and Thrusdays at 5:30. Anna gets off at noon on Thursdays and Mondays are to busy for me to have my half day that day...so I am keeping my fingers crossed that they have an afternoon class on Wednesdays for the fall. If not guess I will have to find something else for Hana to do!
1 year ago

1 comment:
I have an idea! Since our husbands are so nice and love us so much lets just quit our jobs and stay at home!!!!!
Ok now we can quit dreaming cause that will never happen!
But you are right... People are going to get theirs one day! And in my case I will be laughing my ass off... Saying told you so!!!!
Post a Comment