Wednesday, March 31, 2010

UNCOMFORTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am uncomfortable today....for numerous reasons. I drank some apple juice with my breakfast this morning. I hate how Apple juice makes my teeth feel...they just feel icky. I keep my a toothbrush here but of course on the day I really want it I do not have any toothpaste...uggh. Then little bit is growing so its kinda getting cramped in there...lol. Its so neat because its now to where I feel her/him move a lot. Still a little early for someone else to feel it! I am uncomfortable about my hair too...I could not find my ponytail holder this am so I could not section it off as I dryed it so now its just all over the place and its uncomfortable because the part is in the wrong spot...I hate my scrubbs so I am uncomfoprtable in them...they SUCK! They are to long so they drag the ground...they are nasty at the bottom because of them being so freaking long...I have no contacts so I have to always wear these stupid glasses that I hate! My allergies are bothering me and I can not stop sneezing so my nose is stopped up causing me to be uncomfortable there too...I am WHITE and I want a TAN so that makes me uncomfortable. Did I mention I need some toothpaste...like right now before I go pull all of my teeth!?!

I am so ready for lunch! I have a turkey sandwich with a tomatoe! Yummy!

I booked out room for our beach trip in May yesterday! I am soooo very excited we are staying at the Flamingo. I have never been there before. Jenny has and she says that its nice! I did not want to stay at any of the new ones just because its to freaking expensive! I do want to have money to do other things! Plus maybe there will not be to many people there at this one. I am trying to think of something to wear so I can get in the pool with Hanna! I am NOT getting in a swimsuit..but I hate how wet clothes stick to you! YUCK! Surly they make something for pregnant people right?

Easter is Sunday and I have got to go get me and Hanna Easter dresses...I think we will get up and go to church with his mom. Unsure about the rest of the day...we may just go home and let who ever wants to come over to watch Hanna find eggs can come. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Jenny Strickland said...

Calm down!

You crack me up though! I love you!

I am excited about the beach 2! Yes they make things for pregnant women! I will help you look!

Is it May yet?