Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Still can't breathe.....uggh!

Well another day of not being able to breathe! This crap sucks! I wound up sleeping most of the night in the recliner hoping that would help me breathe but it did not! I really hope I get over this crap soon...its about to drive me insane.

I am going when I get off and am going to cut all of my hair off...seriously I am sick of it! I want it gone...I wonder if I were to shave my head totally if my hair would grow back different? I am just so sick of the same hair style...I have had it since I was a toddler...no lie! Sad huh???

I want to go home I do not want to be here at work...It is to cold to be anywhere other than bundled up under my covers!

Tomorrow night I am taking Jenny to see Dear John for a late Birthday present! I am so excited about that! Its been a while since me and her have been anywhere together. So that should be fun!!!

1 comment:

JB said...

Yall will LOVE Dear John since you read the book first.

Hope you feel better soon!