Well I had an eventful day yesterday...I got to work and was not feeling well. On top of this sinus curd I have had for a week now I got a virus...It was awful I could not keep anything down! I hate being sick that way but it is even worse when you have to be at work! I was determined to stay though because last week I was out with Hanna and Hailey could not take off and I did not want to do that to her again! Well...I got up and went to the bathroom because I was feeling sick and when I went to walk out of the bathroom I passed out! Thankfully Dr Head and one of the nurses saw me and rushed to help me up. Anna called Karen for me so that she could come pick me up. Well even when I got home and took more phenegran I was still unable to keep ANYTHING down! So I called my OB Dr and they told me to head on to the ER for fluids...I was not looking forward to that at all because I figured that I would have to wait for hours...thankfully I did not! They got me right back...partly because my heart rate was so high I think that was scaring them some. Plus I knew the triage nurse! They gave me fluids and nausea meds and sent me on my way. Thankfully I feel much better today! I am so thankfull for my mom who kept Hanna for me and for Mom #2 going with me and Jeremy to the ER! They are both wonderful moms and I am so thankfull to have them both in my life!
I feel really bad though because I was supposed to take Jenny out tonight..I think we may have to hold off on that. Maybe tomorrow night or one night next week?
1 year ago

2 comments:
Hope you feel better soon!
I tagged you in my blog!
I tagged you in my blog!
Post a Comment