Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday Blues...

Well...back at work and ill as a hornet. That pretty much sums it up! I feel like crap is why I am ill...I have been sick since Thrusday...it sucks because Tylenol helps NONE and thats about all I can take! Uggh...

Friday got half way to work when my office manager called and told me to turn around due to the weather. I was so happy not to have to come in! It sucked for the ones that were already here because they had to stay! I think they wound up closing early anyway. Me and Hanna and Grandma had so much fun playing in the snow. My crazy daughter was licking the snow off of everything! She was chasing grandma around trying to lick it off her jacket! Then she was licking it off her umbrella. It was hilarious! Poor Jeremy had to deliver the mail in the snow!

Friday night we went to church for the Valentines steak supper! It was yummy!

Saturday night we took Hanna to my dad's and me and Jeremy went to dinner and a movie. We saw Avatar and it was awesome! I loved it! I really think that is the best movie I have ever seen...After the movie we went and got Hanna and headed home. Hanna had a blast at Nanna and Pop's house!

Yesterday was a lazy day we just sat around and watched the race all day. And I do mean all day since it took all day for the race to finish!

Now hoping these 4 days fly by! I am off Friday...going with Hanna's class on a field trip to Pizza Kastle!

1 comment:

Jenny Strickland said...

I am ill 2 today!!! I blame it on today being a holiday and us not being off.... Oh and some other things that I can't discuss on here....

Can't wait till OUR MOVIE night! ;)