90% chance of snow here in the south?? Wow...I guess i will believe it when I see it! I think the office is closing tomorrow! Which means that I can be home with Hanna if it does snow! YAY!!! I know that I am sick but I will get out and play in it a little! I felt so bad last night and could not get rid of the chills...I fell asleep on the couch really early. I think it was before 8! Thank goodness for my wonderful husband who took care of Hanna, gave her meds to her and kept her from waking me up! I do feel somewhat better today but its always worse at night!
Yesterday Jeremy drove my car around and not once did it cut off on him!!! He said he cleaned my battery cables before he drove it so it may have just been that...keeping my fingers crossed! I forgot to put the carseat back in my car last night so I got to drive the truck again!!! YAY!!! I really do love it! = )
1 year ago

1 comment:
I am kinda getting anxious about the snow...
Hope your car is fixed now!
Post a Comment