Glad today is Friday but so far it has been a pretty crummy Friday...Hoping it can only get better and not worse??? It started off bad before I even left the house...gosh I hate days like this. Plus on top of everything I do not feel good...I am nauseated and my head is killing me...Hoping that some Labamba's for lunch will make it all better! =)
I finished reading my book yesterday and I LOVED it! It was called Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side...I know it does kinda sound not so great but it is really really good! It is about this girl who does not know that she is a vampie until this Romanian Prince shows up claiming to be a her Vampire Fiance that she was promised to when she was born....It was really good!
I am hoping for a good weekend! It is suppsed to rain all day tomorrow!!! Uggh...oh well at least I will be at home and not here!
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment