Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy Hump Day!

Last night we watched that movie He's Just Not That In to you...it was cute but I HATE how it ended. Well I guess it all depends on who you like in the movie...because it all ended except for the one that I liked the best!

We also watched American Idol. I liked the guy that had cancer...he can sing pretty good but he is so cute! Can't wait till tonight to watch more!

Hanna is home with her Grandma today...and thankfully I get off at noon! I think I may go home curl up on the couch and watch tv! I have not done that in a really long time!

We had Spaghetti last night for supper and I burnt the garlic bread...so Hanna asked me "Mommy why do you always burn my food?" She said that the bread was to hard for her to eat...Sad huh?

No comments: