Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday again...

Well Monday sure did get here fast...why can't Friday be that sneaky? We had a pretty good weekend...Jeremy was out of town...again...hunting in Eufaula. Friday me and Hanna went to Dothan with Grandma and Granddaddy. We went and ate at Labamba's then headed to Wal Mart. It was a lot of fun getting to spend time with them! Saturday I came in and worked till 12. Me and Hanna went over to moms for a while and I actually decided to just spend the night with them. Woke up yesterday and went home...I cleaned some but mostly me and Hanna were just lazy all day! We did go pick up some Chineese food for supper! That was yummy! I am hoping for a fast week! Lets hope that Friday gets here quicker than last week! Hope you all have a great Monday!

No comments: