Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ready for Friday!

Last night was AWFUL! Jeremy came home and I was happy about that but I did not get to spend any time with him! My head hurt so bad that I could not even hold my head up! I had taken some tylenon 3 times already and that did not help...so then I started getting nauseated because it was hurting so bad! Thats when I took a phenegran hoping it would just knock me out...yeah that did not happen....I took that at 5:45 and finally fell asleep at about 8:15...I have NEVER in my life had a headache that bad before EVER! And I hope to God I never do again!!! I was just about to go tell Jeremy to take me to the ER when I finally fell asleep! Thankfully he was there to give Hanna her bath and fix her something to eat! And my Mom # 2 came over at some point and folded my clothes for me! Oh and she also got me some gifts!!! She got me these cute kitchen holders and a new cooking set! YAY!!! Not sure what I would do without my family!!!!! I do feel better this am..no headache but I am still nauseated. Hoping I am not catching that stomach bug that is going around!

1 comment:

JB said...

hope you feel better soon!