Monday, October 26, 2009

Where did the weekend go? It seems like just yesterday was Friday and now it is already Monday! We had a pretty busy weekend...Saturday I watched our friends 2 children. Kayla is 4 and Nathan is i think 8 or 9 months. It was fun! Hanna keeps asking when she is getting a little baby brother! They left about 3 and me, Jeremy and Hanna sat down to watch the Bama game....I went crazy when they blocked that field goal....I mean literally crazy! I scared Hanna so bad with my yelling and screaming...not to mention I was beating Jeremy up! LOL It was fun but I was just sure we were going to loose that game...!

Sunday we had a shower/lunch at Jenny and Adam's church. It was nice and we had some yummy food! Afterwards Jenny and Adam took Hanna to the pumpkin patch! She had so much fun! I went home and cleaned and finally got to sit down to rest for a while before Hanna came back home! I watched the 6th episode yesterday of Vampire Diaries...and I am now hooked! I have been watching them at lunch here at work and I finally watched the last episode! Now I can not wait to watch it Thursday night!

2 comments:

Jenny Strickland said...

Thanks for coming to the shower yesterday! That meant alot to me and especially Adam!

Also thanks for letting us take Hanna to the Pumpkin Patch! She had so much fun and she is so funny! The "titty tat" was her favorite! Go figure... She did that for free!

I can't wait to have one!!!!

Maybe we can get prego together! That would be fun! Especially for our men!!!

Hey guess what? I get married in 26 Days! WOW! I can't believe it!

JB said...

Yay, another Vampire Diaries fan! woo hoo