Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Just a little venting....

ill...yep that would describe my mood today! I do not fell like being here at all!!! I am not sure why I keep letting myself be surprised at the lack of responsibility of others. It just kills me...some people have all their priorities screwed up!!! BIG TIME! I do not understand anyone who thinks that material things are what make you happy...I mean shopping everyweekend...everyday...is not getting them anywhere! Sad to think that they blow all their dang money on crap instead of saving it! Or better yet spending it on crap rather than paying bills. I mean these people are in danger of loosing their house..vehicles..but lord forbid their children go without having the upscale things that really matter right? Or we all know that it would be a blow to their image to drive a car thats a few years old...lmao...thats funny to me! Yeah that is beyond me....funny thing is when me and Jeremy are old we will not have to worry about bills because first we do not do the credit card thing...that is just stupid...if you do not have the money you do not need it...that's pretty simple right? Second of all we pay our bills first! And we do not go out buying everything in sight with the extra money we do have...I love Dave Ramsey's saying..."Live like no one else so one day you can live like no one else"...meaning don't live like everyone spending money all the time...wait so that you can have everything paid off and when all these people who are racking up thousands of dollars in credit card debt and will be paying for them the rest of their lives you can be debt free and living like no one else!
I also do not understand why some people put so many other things in front of their children. That is just crazy...provide for your children first! That is how it should be!
People who just flat out lie they are next on my list...I have to deal with so many of them DAILY!
Laziness....another thing that just gets under my skin! I hate sitting here having to watch people be freaking lazy all the time! I just want to go light a fire under their ass or something! There is a time and place for laziness and that place is at your home!!!! So leave it there and stop bringing the laziness with you because I am sick of witnessing it!

Is it Friday yet????

No comments: