Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I HATE Halloween!!!!!

I am a very easy person to scare....seriously walk up to me and say boo and more than likely it will scare me! I absolutely HATE Michale Myers...he scares me so very bad! Not so much just him but the music makes it even worse! And Jeremy always has to turn it over there if the movie is on. Last night I was on the computer and Jeremy was watching TV I had no idea he was watching Halloween....but just as i turned around it showed him and the music started...makes me so mad that he does that to me!!! It scares me so bad!!!! I am not being dramatic here...it literally scares me so bad that I cry!!! Once Terry put on the Michale Myers mask and hid behind a tree at our house. Well I walked outside (it was dark outside) and he started walking towards me...with a freaking machete in his hands! I FLIPPED out!!! I thought someone was really going to kill me!!!! Thankfully I only had a fountain drink in my hand and not a gun...or else Terry may not be here to celebrate his birthday today!!!

I have got to find a way to get Jeremy back for all the times that he has scared me...any idea on how I can scare him???????

2 comments:

Jenny Strickland said...

LOL! You are so funny!

Yes you do need to get Jeremy back...

Adam got me Sunday night.. I had gone out to get the clothes out of the dryer... He was hiding behind the open door and jumpped out and scared me... I dropped the basket of towels and started crying...

JB said...

Hmmm, I've only gotten Kevin good once. It's hard to scare them. I'll try to think of something for you though...