Friday, July 17, 2009

WooHoo!!!!!!!! :)

Going to be a busy weekend...we are moving into the house this weekend!!!! WOO HOO!!!! I am super excited about that!!! We have lots to do! I still have stuff that needs packing! I can not wait to have a HUGE yard sale with all the stuff we leave behind...which is going to be lots of stuff!!!! Jeremy is worse than I am at keeping things...he has shirts in the closet that he has not worn in 5 or 6 years....boy has more clothes than I do but yet he only wears like 6 of the fifty millions shirts he has....so I am putting my foot down....all those shirts are staying behind....!!!!
Jenny will be busy helping Adam move in too!! Hopefully by Monday we will all be in a new house!

I am really struggling with staying awake this afternoon...this rain is really making me sleepy!!!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!!

No comments: