Monday, July 20, 2009

Maybe tonight????!!!!????!!!!

Well we still are not staying at the house yet...that shall change tonight because I refuse to stay another night in that trailer....!!!! Not because I do not like it because I do I mean it has been my home for 8 years...here is the reasons why I do not want to stay there...well for one the trailer is so scattered with boxes and garage sale stuff....Hanna's toys, and just crap everywhere!!!! Next is because the washer and dryer is down at the house and it is a pain in the tail going back and forth to wash clothes....!!!!! They are spraying the house today and my plans are to move our clothes tonight...and me and Hanna are staying there....with or without Jeremy!!!! He does not want to stay because the directv is not hooked up there yet...well I can do without the TV...in fact a night or silence would be just fine with me! I am hoping I can convince him to come stay with us because I want our first night in the house to be ALL of us!!!! It is amazing how much smoother things went this morning with Hanna! She was so excited to be at the new house and get her bath in the new bath tub....It was sooo nice! And I was not stressed at all...funny thing is I had to go back to the trailer to get my shoes and as soon as I walked in the trailer my mood changed...I got ill!!!! All because of all the crap everywhere I am sure! So we will see what happens tonight! I am hoping to get off work at 5 and go get Hanna's mattress! We got her bad and dresser this weekend and they are both way cute! Well I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!

1 comment:

JB said...

hope you get to stay tonight!