Wednesday, July 15, 2009

So the air conditioner at the house needs freon...or how ever you spell it! Well at least that is what we are hoping is wrong...I hope it is nothing major! It is just blowing air that is not cool!!!!!
I am getting off at noon today and if the house has been sprayed (Pest ex) then I am going to start moving things this afternoon!!!! I am really happy at the fact that we have only seen 1 bug it was a spider in one of the closets! But I was scared with us tearing everything out in the kitchen and the floors that we would see some thankfully we haven't!!!!
I am trying to convince Jeremy for us to spend the night there...just sleep on a mattress or something...lol I am just so anxious and excited to be moved!!! Hanna is so excited to! She keeps asking when we are miving to the new house! Her bed came in today!!! Can't wait to go get it!!!!!
Jenny and Adam will be moving this weekend...well Adam will be moving in this weekend...Jenny will AFTER they are married! I am so very proud of her for doing things the right way!

No comments: