Thursday, July 30, 2009

Well I have to get Hanna some bed rails....because she fell off her bed twice already...Poor thing! I am such a bad mother for not getting them for her to begin with...but I just figured she did not need them...Well I think I may put her in the bed with us till I can get some...I wonder if I put chairs beside her bed if that would help? I am very proud of her though...she has slept all by herself with no problems at all...Last night she fell off the bed and after that I went and laid beside her so she would not fall again. She is such a big girl! It is harder on me than it is her...I guess I kinda figured she would cry for me to lay down with her...and since she doesn't it kinda makes me sad.... :( Makes me realize that she is growing up way to fast!!!!

I can not remember it I have blogged about this yet...but last week I was off Thurs and Fri...well Thursday we had both directv and centurytel hooked up...well after the centurytel guy left the dang phones stopped working. So I had to call them and they could not come back till the following day...which meant that I had to take off work Friday when I was not planning on doing so...anyway that same night (thurs) I cooked our first meal there...well I burnt the freaking steak tips while I was defrosting them in the freaking microwave....lol I still cooked them though...they were just hard to eat! Then after I cooked and we sat down to eat I realized that I did not have us any silverware! So me and Jeremy (Hanna was at church) had to eat with freaking measuring spoons...lmao!!! It was pretty freaking hilarious....

We still have a little odds and ends to do at the trailer but hopefully by Monday it will be sold! They are just waiting on us to get our stuff out!

My sister is having her wisdom teeth taken out tomorrow...well she is going to worry herself sick over it...Everyone please say a prayer that she will calm down and not worry so much!

1 comment:

Jenny Strickland said...

LOL! I can't believe she is falling off the bed... I know its not funny but I had to laugh! At least it made me laugh since it is taking alot to make me laugh right now! They have to rails at walmart and toys-r-us... I had to go pick some up from there in the past for Lori... Only thing is that they are not going to be pink or purple.. Unless it has changed in 2 years... I am so happy yall are moved in and settled! We still got to get stuff from Adam's old house but at least he is moved and living there!
I haven't heard you call me your sister in a long time.. You usually just say Jenny! I am going to try not to worry about tomorrow!