Hanna sleeping in her big girl bed for the first time!Well last night was our first night at the house!!! We went to the trailer because Jeremy wanted to watch Rescue Me...and Hanna fell asleep there...well when we decided to go back to the house to sleep I woke Hanna up by moving her. So we got to the house and I laid down with her and she fell back asleep. Then Jeremy called me from the bathroom and it woke her up again. So it was like 12:30 before she fell back asleep. There was one time when she came in our room crying and I went right back with her to her room. I laid on the bed with her for a min then I sat on the floor for a while then finally I convinced myself to go back to bed. It was just hard for me leave her since she has been in the bed with us for 3 years! I finally fell asleep around 1 or so...so I am lacking sleep since my bed time is usually 9 or 10! It was really nice and the new sheets and stuff I got for the bed are so very comfy!!!
There was a little bitty frog in the kitchen on the sliding glass doors. Well Hanna had a fit when I tried to scoot him outside...she was crying thinking that I was going to kill the dang thing! There was a small dead roach in the closet yesterday...well Hanna did not know it was dead she just thought it was sick. So when I went to pick the thing up with tissue she told me to leave it alone because the good police in the red car was going to come pick the roach up and take him to the dr...the good police in the red car is actually a fireman...lol Anyway I left the roach there and I guess Jeremy picked it up because it was not there this morning...Hanna told me that the roach was gone because the good police in the red car probably came and got the sick roach and took it to the dr....lol the things they say!!!!!
I am off tomorrow and plan on moving everything else to the house! Hope you all have a great day!
There was a little bitty frog in the kitchen on the sliding glass doors. Well Hanna had a fit when I tried to scoot him outside...she was crying thinking that I was going to kill the dang thing! There was a small dead roach in the closet yesterday...well Hanna did not know it was dead she just thought it was sick. So when I went to pick the thing up with tissue she told me to leave it alone because the good police in the red car was going to come pick the roach up and take him to the dr...the good police in the red car is actually a fireman...lol Anyway I left the roach there and I guess Jeremy picked it up because it was not there this morning...Hanna told me that the roach was gone because the good police in the red car probably came and got the sick roach and took it to the dr....lol the things they say!!!!!
I am off tomorrow and plan on moving everything else to the house! Hope you all have a great day!

1 comment:
aw, yay for the big girl!
Post a Comment