This weekend we got EVERYTHING out of the trailer...it looks so lonely sitting there empty...lol...Me and Jeremy went over Thursday night to clean a little and I just started crying...I mean that has been our home for 8 years so of course it is somewhat sad to leave...kind of bittersweet I guess you could say. We have so many great memories there...back before we got married, after we got married and all of the great memories of Hanna when she was a little baby...
Last night I was cooking and Hanna was calling me to come help her with her TV...well I was melting Velveeta because I was making rotel dip so I could not walk away....well I thought noting of it because she did not ask again...then when we went to go to bed last night her DVD player would not open...so I have no idea if she stuck something in it or what...but it does NOT work!!! So now I suppose I have to go buy her another one...because she likes to lay there and watch TV in her room...and well she has been doing great sleeping by herself...so if it means I have to buy a new one then I guess I will!
My sisters surgery went good Friday! She had her wisdom teeth cut out! All 4 at the same time! She looks like a chipmunk but it's cute....lol just glad that she is OK and did not bleed to death or vomit!!!! LMAO! I love you Jenny!
Tonight is open house at daycare...so we can go see Hanna's new room thankfully her teacher is moving up with her! So no new teacher to get used to!
Tomorrow afternoon is Hanna's 3 yr ck up and afterwards we are going shopping! It is way over due for mommy to have a new pair of Tennis shoes for work! These are actually hand me downs from Jenny...that was like 4 years ago! Sad huh?

1 comment:
You do need some new shoes but wait till the weekend! Its tax free!
Laugh all you want... I am sure you asked me a million times if you were going to die after your aurgery!
Hurry up and have me another niece or nephew!!!
Post a Comment