Tuesday, July 21, 2009

well another night of us NOT sleeping at the house....!!!!! I went to wal-mart last night to get Hanna's bedding and our shower curtain and bathroom rugs...well I got home and got Hanna's bed all fixed up (she was at moms) and after I had it all ready mom and Dennis brought her home....she was SO excited! She LOVES her new bed and I am really hoping she will sleep in it by herself!!!!! We will see if we ever get to sleep there...!!!! Well Jeremy did not want to of course because the directv will not be hooked up till Thursday! This morning me and Hanna got up at 5 went down to the house to get ready and she ran and got in her bed and stayed there till it was time for me to dress her! She did NOT want to get out of her bed! The video is of her when I am making her leave her bed...sorry it is from my phone and not all that clear but I am just so happy that she likes her bed so much like I said we are trying to get her to sleep by herself....so hopefully this will help that she loves it so much! Me and Jeremy went to Kings Furniture and got Hanna's mattress and a recliner yesterday! Let me just say I will NEVER go back there that old lady that I guess owns the place is s rude rude lady!!!! I would not recommend anyone going there just because of how rude she is!

Happy that we got Monday over with...now lets hope the rest of the week goes by fast!

1 comment:

JB said...

aw, poor baby!
her room is adorable!