Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Still loving me some Adam!!!!

I just can not get over how good Adam was...I am sooo happy because at the beginning of Idol I kept saying I wanted him to sing Led Zeppelin and Aerosmith...and he did them both! When he announced he was singing Aerosmith I was sooooo HAPPY! I love it! I am a rock girl though so of course I am going to love him! And I know that if for some crazy reason he doesn't win we will see him again! I would most definitely go see him in concert. Oh and I LOVED Kris Allen's "Heartless" version! Loved it LOVED IT! I really hope Danny goes home...! I will not be able to watch it tonight because I have to go to the mall and to Wal-Mart when I get off...Hanna's class is singing in the K-4 graduation tomorrow night so I have to go get her a new dress! I do hate going to the mall though...so not looking forward to that.
I am really really hoping to get to go to the beach this weekend...I am in need of some relaxation!!!! So hopefully that will happen! After this weekend all of our time for a few month will be put to fixing up the house...so I hope I have done a good job convincing Jeremy we need to go this weekend. His grandma has a house there but I want to stay on the beach...I like to wake up and go sit on the balcony early in the morning when everything is so quiet...Now lets just cross our fingers that this plan does not change...heck if Jeremy decides he doesn't want to go I will just head down with Hanna myself!
Hope you all have a good day! Half way to Friday!!!!!

No comments: