I am really excited about Kris and Adam being the top 2!! I did not get to watch the show I only got to see the last 5 minutes. Which is really all I cared about anyway. I am still favoring Adam but I really like Kris...I mean I know Adam will have a deal somewhere if he doesn't win and Kris seems more of the "idol type" either way I will be happy with the outcome! I think Kris was really shocked that it was him!
When I got off work yesterday I went to get Hanna a new dress and new shoes for her program tonight at daycare. I also had to go to wal-mart...so I did not get home until about 8:50....well when I pulled up all of the lights in the house were off. Well that is because Jeremy and Hanna were watching lightening bugs...yeah IN THE HOUSE!! They had gotten on the 4 wheeler went out into the woods and caught lightening bugs, put them in a Gatorade bottle then brought them back in the house to sit and watch them! Hanna thought that was just the neatest thing! I was very surprised that she was not scared to be out in the woods at night! More than I can say for myself...I am sure I would be scared! LOL Anyway i just thought that was neat besides the fact that there were "bugs" in my house...which really did not bother me since they are not nasty bugs or anything like that. She talked about it all they way to daycare this morning...and I am sure she is still talking about it now!
Tomorrow is Friday...thank goodness I was beginning to wonder if it was ever going to get here. I am still crossing my fingers for the beach this weekend. Even if we just go down for the day...I don't care I just want to go!!!!
1 year ago

4 comments:
That is the sweetest thing! I bet she had fun with her daddy!
awww, I used to do that when I was little. I would keep them by my bed as a nightlight and I'd wake up and cry cause they'd all be dead. lol
Jessica that is hilarious! I mean sad that they were dead but funny thinking about it! lol
LOL! Jessica that is pretty funny!
Post a Comment