Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Is it really only Tuesday???

Well I am glad Monday is over...however I do not think Tuesday is going to be much better. It never fails that I can be in a somewhat good mood and then come in to work and everyone else is in a bad mood...yeah that then puts me in a bad mood. I am so ready for Friday! I am sure I have complained about this before but I am sick of everyone having their own rules...it is really crappy!!! Anyway...

Hopefully by Monday, Tuesday at the latest the house will officially be ours! I am getting so excited! Jeremy seems to think it will take his Aunt and Uncle a few weeks to move out...they are older so that is expected. I am hoping that we can get all we want done and be in there by July. I wish it could be before Hanna's birthday so we could just have her party there. I doubt that will happen though. Me and Jeremy are going Saturday to pick out new bathroom stuff...so excited!

Last night Jeremy cooked fish again...YUMMY! That is it though I have got to get back on a diet and STICK TO IT!!!

I am really hoping this day passes pretty fast so I can get the heck out of here...

1 comment:

Jenny Strickland said...

Fish is good for you! Its ok to eat it!

That is exciting about new bathroom stuff!

Maybe we will be moving in at the same time to our houses! COOL-E-O

LOVE YOU!