Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Atleast Monday is over....

Why can't we just skip over the next few days and get right to Friday at 5? I do have to work all weekend but that will be fun since I am working with Brittney! I just want the week to be over! Jeremy is going to the lake this weekend to do some fishing! I really would like to go with him...I might ask off for Tuesday so that I can go down Sunday night when I get off work and just come back late Tuesday night. I know that we will be starting on the house in a few weeks and will not have any free time for a while...

We always (me Hanna and Jeremy) watch TV together at night...so that we can all be together. Well last night Jeremy wanted to watch something on the discovery channel and Hanna wanted to watch Cars...not in her room she wanted to watch in the the living room so I went to her room got her TV and her table sat it in front of the other couch and we sat there and watched cars with my IPOD headphones...She just thought that was so much fun! She actually fell asleep after a while but I stayed there and watched the rest of it. That is such a cute movie. I had never seen the entire movie before. Mater is to cute!

This morning was rough! I got up got a shower and got ready for work...then it was time to wake Hanna up....She is going to be just like her Daddy...not a morning person at all! She pitched a fit when I had to brush her hair...pitched a fit when I brushed her teeth, pitched a fit when she could not wear her high heels to daycare, pitched a fit when she did not have any bug juice, then pitched a fit when we got in the car because she was going so slow that I had to pick her up and tote her to the car...she did not like that one bit since she wants to do everything by herself!!!!! Oh and in the middle of all of this I poured water all over the front of my scrub top! Then she gets to daycare and starts crying for me not to leave. She used to be so good at going to daycare and not cry...I guess I would think she would cry when she was younger and as she got older she wouldn't....it is the opposite for her. I guess when she was little she did not understand that I was leaving her there...now she does!

Now I am here at work wishing I was sitting on the beach! I don't feel good...my tummy hurts and I can only hope I am not getting that tummy bug!

Oh and yesterday when I picked Hanna up from daycare she started asking where Nanny was...I told her she was at Ms. Janie's house...Hanna then ask me "mommy what is smoking" OMG!!!! I asked her where she heard that from and she said that that lady that stays at Ms. Janie's smokes...which is Ms. Janie's daughter...Hanna has not been around her but I guess she has heard Nanny talk about her or something. It just caught me off guard since none of us or none of our family's smoke. I guess it really is no big deal since some people smoke around their kids...I just don't want Hanna to know what it is EVER! LOL

Hope you all have a great day!

1 comment:

JB said...

I wish I was at the beach too! We need to be closer to it!