I am FREAKING out this morning because I think I got bit by a spider last night and I think it was a brown recluse...well actually I have no idea what kind of spider it was I just always assume the worse...Me Jeremy and Hanna were in the car and I felt something on my knee inside my scrub pants. Well i crunched it and FREAKED out when I pulled my pants leg up and saw that It was a spider!!!! I don't think he bit me on the knee but I seem to think I remember something biting me before on the back of my leg...I don't know I am sure it is all in my head...Jeremy got online and looked for brown recluse spiders and what the bites do to you...one of the symptoms is leg cramps...well guess what my legs are cramping...I really think it is in my head but it is freaking me out! Plus Hanna has some kind of bite on her let...what it the spider was on her and bit her then came and got on me and bit me. Yeah that is how Talisa's crazy brain functions....It was probably just a brown house spider. Jeremy tried to dissect it put its body was squished...lol
So we are getting the house!! I am really getting excited!!!!! We are going to go ahead and buy it but not move in for a while so we can get done what we need to as far as painting and carpet and stuff. We went back last night and looked at it again. It looked much different than the first time we went and looked since I did not have a negative attitude about it...the kitchen is not as small as I thought...thank goodness! We are going to take out everything in the bathroom and put new tub, toilet, and sink in there...the only bad thing is the wall of the bathroom is that tile stuff not so sure how to take that off...we will make do though. I love the back patio! Jeremy wants to get hot tube and put it in the corner...the people that used to live there had one so they had a fence stuff put up around the end of the patio...Oh and the barn out back it really nice! It has a sink and a place to clean fish! Jeremy LOVES that! I am going to have to start working some major overtime so I can have extra cash to buy things for the house!
I hope everyone has a great weekend!
1 year ago

1 comment:
It was not a brown recluse... I promise... You are ok!
I am so happy about the house! Looks like we are both going to be moving into new ones... Well that is if everything is ok with Adam and I...
I love you!
Post a Comment