I can not believe that Allison went home..Yes I know I have complained about her before BUT she deserved to stay...If people would have voted based on Wednesdays performances Danny would be on a plane back home! Oh well I know that Allison will pick up a contract with someone...she is to good not to. Kris looked really shocked to be safe! I was happy that he was though! Random insert >OMG the are playing NKOTB summertime!!! Love that song!!!!< anyway...I hope Idol is between Kris and Adam. Of course I want Adam to win! Daughtry was AWESOME! I love that new song! I want his CD! He is really easy on the eyes too!!!
I want to go to the BEACH!!!! I want to go sit on the beach listen to the waves and some good music! Maybe even drink me a Margarita which I NEVER do! I just really really need to get away for a day! We are SO freaking stressed out over this house that it is putting both me and Jeremy on EDGE BAD!!! So a day away to kinda forger about things would do me wonders...He got his day last weekend when he went fishing...maybe I will just leave Hanna with him next weekend and go to the beach for the day...Yeah knowing I would never do that..I would feel to guilty about not taking Hanna!
Thank goodness tomorrow is FRIDAY!
1 year ago

2 comments:
Yay, I think you're the only one with me about Adam! lol I freakin' love him!
I think you should def take a beach day by yourself! :)
OMG you have learned how decorate your blog! I am so proud of you!
I hope its between Kris and Adam! I want Danny gone!
Post a Comment