Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Idol!

I don't care what people think of me for voting for Adam...He is a great singer I don't care if you like his "style" or not the boy can sing...And he can sing the kind of music I LOVE...I Love him and he has all of my votes! Although never was able to vote for him...I could never get through! I think everyone forms an opinion of others just based on their looks... but yet claim to be such a wonderful christinan...WHATEVER...I am excited about tonight! I do like Kris to! I am anxious to see who they sing with! I did NOT like the song that was written for them at ALL!!! I think I might leave at 3 today. I have lots to do at home before I go to moms to watch the finale with Jenny and mom! Can't wait!!!

No comments: