Well It is Monday all to soon again! If only the weekends lasted a few days longer that would just be wonderful. We had a pretty good weekend...Lets see Saturday I got up and headed to Dothan where I met a great friend I had not seen in forever...(Jessica) we decided to go get our nails done...which was a hard decision for me to make since I hate spending money on myself...But it was nice to get out and have a little "me" time. And it was really nice to spend some time with her since I had not seen her in like 4 years. So we went and got our nails done shopped for a little bit then I headed back home to spend the rest of the day outside because it was such a beautiful day! We went and rode around on the 4 wheeler for a while. We found a turtle in the middle of a field and Hanna had a fit about that turtle...she could not understand why we could not take the turtle home with us...So we took the turtle back to one of the ponds to let him go and after that Hanna was OK with it since we told her he had to go back home. Yesterday was rainy and dreary all day...we did have a birthday to go to but other than that we just sat around and watched movies. Jeremy and I watched that movie Australia and it was really good!
I am really hoping that this week goes by fast! We are hoping to go to the lake Sunday and stay for a few days...Jeremy says we have to wait and see if the water levels are back to somewhat normal or else it would be a wasted trip...Heck I would be happy with just getting away and taking a boat ride...don't really care if we catch fish or not. I am just excited to see how is going to like riding on the boat! Plus we are waiting to get his boat back...it has been in the shop getting a new paint job for like 7 weeks now...So I guess we will just have to wait and see.
Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday!
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment