Friday, April 3, 2009

I am so glad that it is finally Friday!!! Thankfully it is not a Monday because I woke ill this morning...and waking up ill on a Monday morning is a lot worse than waking up ill on Friday!

Yesterday the office closed at noon due to the fact that most everyone was having to leave to get their kids...The schools all closed early because of the weather. Thankfully it never really got bad! It did however rain which is not what we needed since we already have gotten so much rain in the last week...Our yard looked like a pond. When we drove up Hanna asked me if she could go fishing in our yard...she is so funny she was looking for fish in the water. It was nice being off at noon and really nice to go home and take a nap. I never get to do that!!!!

So I am loving Adam on American Idol! Jeremy does not care for him but I just love him! I think he can sing really good...Plus when he is not all in black with his makeup and black fingernails he is actually pretty nice looking. I think Danny is good to he is just kind of boring. Jeremy says he reminds him of michael bolton. Kris Allen he is a C-U-T-I-E!!! He can sing good to...I like Scott too he has good times and then times when he is not so good. I do not care for Allison...something about her just gets on my nerves...Lil Rounds is not as good as she thinks she is and she needs to wear more flattering clothes! I used to really like Anoop but he did not do a good job at all this week! I am hoping to have see a week where Adam sings some Led Zeppelin!! I think that would awesome! I just really really like Adam...I wonder if he is a little "sweet"????

I am hoping to get to go to the lake next weekend! I have got to get away from Slocomb for a while!!!

Me and Jeremy are looking at possibly buying a house...That is really exciting! We have got to get something bigger than where we are since we want more kids and all...I am not sure when but hopefully soon!

I am still looking for a kitten...Ours got ran over a few weeks ago and have yet to find another one. We want a male so if anyone has any or knows of anyone who does please let me know.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!!

1 comment:

Jenny Strickland said...

We love the same ones on American Idol!

Good luck on the house! Its so much fun looking!!

I love you!