Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Idol + FIrefighters and a little Braves makes for a wonderful night of TV!!!

Today we are getting a new billing software here at work!!! I am excited because it is going to be so much different than the old system that we were using! So I imagine that today will be a kind of hectic day since everyone will be learning this new system...

Last night me Jeremy and Hanna watched Americas Funniest Home Videos all night....I laughed and laughed and so did Hanna. I just love that show! I am so excited because baseball is starting back. We watched the Braves Sunday night and they actually won!!! I am soooo disappointed that my Smoltzy is not going to be there this year!!! I just LOVE LOVE him!!!! It is just not going to be the same without him! I am torn at what I want to watch tonight...the Braves or Idol....Oh and I think tonight is the season premier or Rescue Me! I love that show to!!! It comes on FX and it is just about a group of Firefighters....that is enough to make anyone want to watch it since they are so wonderful to look at!! I am excited about idol tonight because they are singing songs from the year they were born and most of them were born in the 80's and we all know how much I love 80's music! So that should be good!

OK well I suppose I should get to work now! Hope everyone has a terrific Tuesday!

No comments: