Monday, March 30, 2009

I think that I had a few years taken off of my life this weekend!!! For those of you who do no know I am TERRIFIED of bad weather...I mean really TERRIFIED!!!! I had to be at work by 6:15 Friday am because we were going to Montgomery for a training class...thankfully the only bad weather we had to drive through was in Ozark. Other than that it just rained the rest of the way. So me Jeremy and Hanna stayed at his moms Friday night because I knew it was going to be bad weather. Well it was OK overnight and then Sat morning Jeremy had to get up and go into work. That is when it got bad...I would have been OK had I not been there by myself with Hanna. The satellite was out there at her house and so was her phone so I had no idea it was about to get really bad....Jenny finally sent me a text telling me that there was a tornado warning and it was headed toward Fadette...Well I FREAKED OUT!!!!! I mean I went on a crazy rampage ripping my mothers (in law) bed apart dragging the mattress into the hall. Hanna was crying asking me what I was doing....I finally got the mattress in the hall and so I propped it against the wall and me and Hanna sat under the mattress...Bless her heart the only thing she said to me was Mommy can I suck my fingers...I felt so bad for her because I know she was scared seeing how much I was freaking out...Finally after what seemed like an hour of really strong winds and lightening it eased up...So we got up and I made the bed back and we got in the car and drove to my moms. There was without a doubt someone watching over us on the way to Slocomb because there was water everywhere!!!!! Thankfully after we got to my moms it just rained and never really got bad again. It just rained and rained and rained and rained!!!! Well Jeremy was at work and at about 11 they sent them home because all the roads were closed so they could not deliver the mail. Well Jeremy thinking like any other "male" thought that we could get home with no problems...So me being a retard I followed him...well each way we went we got turned around because the roads were so flooded that we just could not drive through them. So we turned around and went back to my moms...well after sitting there for about 30 minutes Jeremy decided to go find another way home...He was just wanting to get out and sight see...I was just waiting to get a call from him saying he was stuck somewhere...!! Finally he made it though and came back to moms to get me and Jenny! Needless to say I was exhausted by the end of the day...Sunday we were just LAZY sat around watched Willy Wonka, baked some cookies and napped. It was so nice!

We are getting a new billing software here at work next month and I dread it soo much!!! We have to go back to Montgomery tomorrow again for another training session...Which means another really rearly morning! Uggg....

No comments: