I think I woke up one the wrong side of the bed this morning....I am in a VERY bad mood! I might have something to do with the fact that my husband is STILL out of town turkey hunting. I mean don't get me wrong I really hope he kills one most especially since I have to listen to him practice those aggravating turkey calls all the freaking time!!!! He was supposed to come home yesterday however he called me and asked if I minded if he stayed another night...anyway or my ill mood could be related to the fact that I have a 2 year old who is really proving the terrible two's to be real!!!!! She just tries to see how far she can push me. And the thing about it is is that she is not like that with her daddy....not really sure why because I get on to her just as much as he does so it is not like I let her get away with things....God bless her she can be the sweetest thing one minute and the boom it is a completely different child!!!!! And I know being here at work is not helping my mood. I love my job I really do but sometimes it is just petty stuff here that drives me CRAZY!!!
Anyway......so I haven't written in a while....been to busy and really do not even think about it much. Hanna went fishing with her daddy last weekend and caught her first fish! She was so excited but when the fish started flopping around she freaked out!!!!! I can not wait to go to the lake and out on the boat! She is going to LOVE that!!!!
This past weekend me mom and Jessica went with Jenny to try on bridesmaid dresses....ugggg....I have GOT to stick to my diet and loose about 20 more pounds before I go back and do that again...She found a few dresses that she really liked but she has not picked out one yet.
Ok now I must get to work...I am really behind on my stuff since I was out Monday so I have a lot to do!!!!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful hump day!!!!
1 year ago

1 comment:
I tagged you! See my Award blog for details!
Post a Comment