So it has been a while since I have posted anything...Just really have not had time to. Today is Jenny's birthday! So Happy birthday to the most wonderful sister anyone could ever ask for! I can not believe she is 24...makes me feel kinda old...I sometimes wish we were still little kids. Bless her heart I used to be kinda mean to her...Like I once almost killed her with a brick that I threw off the porch and it came within inches of hitting her on the top of the head! Then there was the time that I pushed her down trying to get to the phone and she hurt her ankle and she had problems with it forever after that. Lets see and all the times I would not let her play with me and my friends. "Get your on purse Jenny" LOL anyway I could not ask for a better sister and am so thankful that we are so close now. I can only hope that Hanna and her future brothers/sisters will be as close a me and Jenny!
Last night was awful! I bet I woke up twice each hour! That was the worst night of sleep I have ever had. And Hanna was the same way! Jeremy thinks it had something to do with the full moon. Who knows all I know is I am extremely sleepy today!
Hope everyone has a wonderful day! Happy Birthday Jenny!
1 year ago

1 comment:
AWWWWW!!!! That was so sweet!!! Thanks big sister! I love you very much!!! =)
Post a Comment