First I just want to say ROLL TIDE!!! What an awesome game! Me and Jeremy have had DirecTV for like 7 years now and have never had any problems with them until Saturday.... the day of the first game...of all days.... Anyway our satellite that we have was not compatible with picking up local channels. So in order to get local channels we had to upgrade our systems and I called over 2 weeks ago to schedule an appt for them to come out and do this. Well they told me the next day would be Sept 30 and they would be there anywhere from 8-noon. So I said fine as long as 7 do everything when the game came on. Well I called Friday just to verify my appt and they told me that it was not a confirmed appt and that no one would be coming out to do the upgrade!!!! I was furious because neither Jeremy nor me had called and cancelled this appt. So finally after yelling at 5 different people they gave me the # to the local office so that I could call them first thing in the am to see if possibly they had an opening for someone to come out and do this for us. So I got up early sat am and called and by the grace of God someone called me back and said yes we have a tech available but it may not be before noon when he gets there.... again I said that is fine as long as it was done before 7.... so at 6:30.... the guy shows up!!!! I kind of felt bad for him because he was working overtime to get this done for us plus Jeremy was following him around everywhere kind of trying to hurry him up...So he finally got it finished at 7:30 and we were able to watch the game! We did miss a little of it but not that much. So Hanna was in her Alabama cheerleading outfit and was running around the house yelling "Go Abama" So was just as excited as Jeremy was!
I was so happy to have a long weekend! It was really nice because Jeremy got off at noon yesterday so we were able to be home with Hanna together. We for some reason lost power Monday afternoon from about 2-4...., which was nice. We tried to get Hanna to take a nap but she was to wound up on.... M & M's, cookies from Grandmothers house, a piece of Peanut Butter cake, half of an oatmeal cream pie and some Pepsi! So needless to say she did not take a nap. In fact she was up that night at 10:00 still coloring in her coloring books.... I finally had to just turn out all the lights and put her to bed. She was not happy about that! She kept crying and saying "I not want to go to seep Mommy".... She was so pitiful.... so finally after lying there and singing for about another 30 minutes she went to sleep!
Yesterday Hanna and me went to wal-mart and I got her a new baby doll…it is one that laughs and apparently cries as well. I had not known that it would cry and this morning I was getting ready Hanna came running in there to me she was crying. So I asked her what was wrong and she told me that her baby doll was crying. So I went in there and when you lay this baby down on her tummy she cries. Well Hanna was so upset about her baby doll crying she just kept rubbing her baby’s head and saying sorry baby sorry baby…. it was so sweet! So this baby came with a little carrier and a little diaper bag, a bottle spoons forks and a bowl so when we were leaving for daycare we had to bring all that with us…And when I got to daycare Hanna pitched a fit crying because she had to leave the baby in my car. When I was getting ready she kept asking me mommy where are you going and I was telling her that I had to go to work she just kept asking why mommy? I just really wish that I could stay home with her! Now I am sitting here at work and really hoping that the rest of this week goes by really fast! I am off again Monday so I am looking forward to another long weekend! The fewer days I have to be here at this place the better mood I seem to be in…not really sure why since I love this job so much!!! Ugggg……
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment