I do not understand people that lie...what is the point? I guess that some people lie to make themselves look better than what they really are...I mean eventually the truth will come out and you will be exposed for all the lies that you have told...Do people not realize that? Ugg...and another thing I realize everyday more and more people have their priorities screwed up! But yet they still talk about others when in fact they have no room to talk about others because they are just as screwed up as the people they talk about...I know that I am not a perfect person and I am guilty of talking about others at times but I do not lie and i think I have my priorities pretty much in line. And I guess I think I have finally learned that I just need to come in to work and do my job and just keep my mouth shut...I could count on one hand well not sure if there are that many that I can actually trust. I guess that is just how the world is and there is nothing anyone will ever be able to do about it so I guess we are just stuck here with these "people". Good thing we can choose our company, for the most part...
Anyway enough about that...We were all sitting at the kitchen table eating last night and Hanna kept saying "all things are made by him" she is so sweet! I am so proud of her and the things that she has learned! Her little brain is like a sponge just soaking everything up! We really really have to watch what we say around her! She woke up this morning and it was when that storm was passing throuh. I was drying my hair and she came running back there to me and said Mommy that tunder scared me...I really hope that she is not scared of bad weather like I am. I really try not to let her see that I am scared.
Yesterday afternoon me Jeremy and Hanna went riding on the 4 wheeler for a while. And it was so nice outside! It makes me so excited to think of fall! I LOVE that time of year! I can not wait for football season, and for football food! Like little bbq weenies, chips and rotel dip! And I am so excited for PEANUTS! And the peanut festival, and pretty fall days playing outside! And hunting with Jeremy! I am determined to go with him more this year. Heck I may even go by myself! Oh and Jeremy always plants sunflowers for I think the dove or something anyway it is always so pretty to see the filed of sunflowers! I just love to be outside during that time of year no matter what we are doing.
4 DAYS 9 HOURS 14 MINUTES AND 40 SECONDS TILL THE TIDE PLAYS!!!
1 year ago

1 comment:
Hanna is so cute! It amazes me how much she is learning in the little head of hers! I love you!!
Post a Comment