Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Another long weekend! It was really nice to have another long weekend and have Monday off but that just makes it even harder to come back to this job I love so much. I really do not realize how much stress this place causes me till I have a few days off. I was in a wonderful mood all weekend had a wonderful weekend and now I have not even been here 30 minutes and I am already ill...

Sunday me and Jeremy got up at 4 am and went mullet fishing. We go down to black creek which is right off the bay somewhere close to Free port Fl. It was a really pretty day and not to hot! We wound up only catching like 15 but just getting away and being outside was wonderful! We got tired of just sitting there and not catching any fish so we just went boat riding for a while. We had fun just doing that. Hanna stayed with my mom Sat night so that we could get up early and leave. Well Sunday afternoon Adam (Jenny's boyfriend) came over to my mom's house. Hanna absolutely loves him! She talks about Adam or as Hanna says Amam...all the time! Yesterday afternoon she was talking to Amam on her play phone for about 10 minutes. Hanna is usually shy when it comes to new people but Jenny said she went right to Adam! Anyway I am just really glad that Jenny has found someone like Adam who is so wonderful to her. And Hanna likes him!

Anyway...Yesterday Me and Hanna made some brownies. I was washing the dishes and when I turned around she had gotten to the bowl where we mixed the brownies and had it all over her hands, face and clothes. She had so much fun. She loves to help me cook! I can only hope that she will grow up to be a much better cook than I am.

Now I am really hoping that the rest of this week goes by fast! Now so much the whole week just the hours from 8-5 while I am here at work.

1 comment:

Jenny Strickland said...

SHe is too funny! I am so glad that I found someone so wonderful too!!! I love him!!! I am so happy that he is so good with Hanna too! That means alot and shows that he will make a good father one day ;)


I LOVE YOU!!!!