Wednesday, September 24, 2008

~Poor Jeremy~

Today is mine and Jeremy's anniversary! Three years! Gosh It seems like so much longer than that. I guess because we have been together on and off for about eight years. Bless his heart he has put up with a lot from me. The song Little Moments by Brad Paisley reminds me of us...For instance I have rammed the back end of his truck with my car...well at the time it was not even my car I was just test driving it...I have ran his boat trailer into a ditch and bent the axle. By the time I drove all the way to Panama city to get him a new one I got the wrong kind so I had to drive it all the way back down there then I had to go to Ozark to get him the right one...so after all that it wound up costing about $400! I dropped him and Allen off one night at a little place they go to play pool. I went back home and was supposed to be back to get them at midnight and yeah I fell asleep!!!! Finally about 2 hours later he got in touch with me and they were just about to start walking...Then there was our honeymoon...I gave him the wrong directions and got us lost in pigeon forge...we drove around for about two hours before we finally found our cabin! Then while I was pregnant I was so mean to him! My hormones were just not normal at all! I got mad one day because I wanted new carpet and did not want to wait so I called his mom and asked if she would come help me. I had not asked Jeremy first but we ripped all of the carpet out of the house!!! Every last bit of it! He was pretty upset since the carpenters were not scheduled to put or new carpet in for about 4 more weeks! Then there was the time that he let me cut the grass and I ran over my keys with the mower and it shredded them. And then the time that I cut the grass and ran over a bunch of tissue's or something and it shredded it into a million pieces all over the yard...I thought that it would suck it up and keep it inside the mower...It took us forever to clean the mess up! Then there was the time that I decided to wash a feather pillow...when I tried to get it out of the washer and into the dryer I bet it weighed 50 pounds! But not thinking it would hurt I put it in the dryer....needless to say we wound up having to buy a new dryer...Not to mention all the burnt meals he has eaten without complaining or making fun of me...he always just eats it as if it were the best meal he has ever had...And trust me I burn just about every meal I try to cook...Like the time I tried to cook pork chop casserole...I forgot to put water in the rice when I put it in the stove...Even though the rice was not cooked Jeremy still sat at the table and crunched the rice and did not say anything about it. I could sit here and write a book of all the stuff that he has had to put up with me...I guess the good thing it that I know that he will always be there right beside me fixing all of my mess up's! And even though he may not always ring the potty, he wakes me up by his snoring so loud, and he watches tv so loud the neighbors can hear it...I still love him just as much now as I did eight years ago...

1 comment:

Jenny Strickland said...

Awww I am so happy for yall!!! Even though you are a tard!!

I LOVE YOU!!!