Tuesday, September 23, 2008

~ILL~

Ill.....best describes my mood today!!!! I was looking forward to going to Hanna's first field trip with her the daycare. Well as it turns out the girls that I work with all have a meeting that day. So I am stuck here working. I just wanted to go be with her and I am sure all the other mom's will be there. I really hope that this week goes by fast because I do not want to be here at work! I really think that it is time for me to move on, maybe go back to school or something. I would love to go back for accounting or something like that. I at one time wanted to be a nurse but changed my mind once I started working in a doctors office...I love paperwork as crazy as it sounds. Any who...that may be wishful thinking but I really want to do that! I feel like I am to old to go back but I guess it is better late than never?! I wish I could convince my sister to go back to school with me! Having here there would make it a lot easier!

This morning I was getting Hanna ready for daycare. I put her in this cute little skirt and shirt outfit and when she put it on she said "mommy I'm a little princess" and I said yes Hanna you are and you look so pretty today. And she looked at me and said I know mommy! She acts so much more like my sister than she does me. I have never really been a girly girl unlike Jenny...and now watching Hanna she reminds me of Jenny in many ways! Yesterday we were leaving for the morning and we passed Grandma's house and she started crying saying she wanted to go see Grandma. I told her that Grandma was at work and then she said she wanted to go see her other grandma, the one that lives in socomb (slocomb) Abama (Alabama)....she remembers everything!

I suppose I should get to work now...hope everyone has a wonderful day! I really hope it goes by fast!

No comments: