Monday, September 15, 2008

~Monday again?~

Monday again....???? Gosh I blinked my eyes and the weekend was gone! We did not do much Saturday just stayed at home and watched football all day. Which was fine with me. With gas prices the way they are it is better to just stay at home anyway.

Sunday me and Hanna went to mom's for lunch. Jenny and Adam were there also and Hanna had a blast playing with them! We watched the race which is something I have never really done before. I have never been interested in watching them. I am sure Adam thought I was a tard for all of the questions I was asking. I just do not know anything at all about racing! It was not as boring as I thought it would be. Anyway after that we watched a home video of me and Jenny. I might have been 8 or 9 and Jenny 5 or so...I miss those times. We used to have fun no matter what we were doing! Then there was a video of me and Jeris dancing to You Can't Touch This by MC Hammer...lol that was funny! I love watching those old movies!

So today is Monday again...and I am so sleepy! I started watching Cast Away last night and got interested in it since I had not seen the entire movie before. It did not go off till 12:30 and now I am regretting staying up to watch it. I can barley hold my eyes open! When I get off work I am going home eating and going straight to bed! Hanna did not sleep good last night either. She fell asleep around 8 and woke back up at 11. She did not go back to sleep till 12:30...She was awake and watching the movie with me. She asked me while we were laying there where Adam was. I told her he was at home but maybe she could see him next weekend. She got a huge smile on her face and said OK mommy my excited! She is so funny!

Hope everyone had a good weekend and hope everyone has a good week.

No comments: