Friday, September 12, 2008

~TGIF~

Thank goodness Friday is here! This week as been really really bad! Not all of it has been bad just the hours that I have had to be here at this place I call work, you know the job that I have to remind myself that I love so much. You would think that I love my job since I am about to start having to pay like 20.00 a day just to get here...I can not imagine having to pay over $5.00 a gallon for gas. There is no way I feel sorry for those of you who have larger vehicles...Mine is only a 17 gallon tank but still would cost me $85.00 to fill up. I can not imagine having to fill up a Suburban or something like that. I wish that I had some one to car pool with. But I do not work with anyone that lives anywhere close to me, so that is out of the question. I guess I need to invest in a bicycle and get a little baby seat put on the back. Get up every morning at 1 or 2 and start pedaling to work.
My mom picked Hanna up from daycare for me yesterday. They got home and were playing and mom looked at Hanna and said "your my little baby doll" well Hanna looked at her and said "no, I not a little baby doll I'm a big dirl. She is really growing up so fast! It is exciting to see her grow up and learn new things but yet it is sad to think of how fast time is passing.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
~ROLL TIDE~

No comments: