Wednesday, September 17, 2008

~Hump day~

I am Glad that the week is half way over! I am ready for the weekend even though I have to work all weekend! We used to work the weekend clinic like once every month and about a year ago us in insurance were removed from that rotation so we no longer had to work weekends. I am just working this weekend for someone who needs to be off. Which kinda sucks since the Bama game starts that am and I do not get off till 12 or so. I get off at noon today thank goodness...I have so much to do at the house and with me working this weekend today is the only day to get everything done.

I am getting excited about the upcoming Kids Market! Last year was my first year donating and I am going to do that again this year. It takes a while to get everything together and labeled but it still is fun. I am hoping I can convince Jenny to come help me get everything ready!!??

Hanna has been out of daycare this week. Her cousin Anna is here for a week and Grandma has been keeping Hanna so that they can play. She is back at daycare today to give them a break from each other. I think they are both really jealous of each other when it comes to having all of grandma's attention. So I took Hanna back to daycare today to give them a break from each other. Hanna was excited because she has not seen her buddy Will since last week. I was worried that she would not want to stay at daycare since she had been out for a few days but she was fine after she saw Will!

Hope everyone has a wonderful hump day!

No comments: