
I wish I could say that I was happy that it is Friday...but...I have to work all weekend! That sucks! I need ear plugs today so that I do not have to listen to people here at work jibber jabber about crap that does not even need to be talked about. I wish that I could come to work in peace and not have to listen to it all...If only I could work in that little bubble I have been asking for it would all be ok...lol
I have gotten a little better about letting Hanna play without me right there with her. Like I will leave her in there and go hang up clothes or something. Well Wed night I left her in there for 5 minutes and when I went back in there she had stickers all over her face! I asked her what she was doing and she told me that she was making her face pretty...anyway I took a picture and am hoping that it will post on here.
I love that it is getting cooler!!! I saw on the news this morning that tomorrow is only supposed to be high of like 82! I love fall weather and can not wait for it to get here!
I have gotten a little better about letting Hanna play without me right there with her. Like I will leave her in there and go hang up clothes or something. Well Wed night I left her in there for 5 minutes and when I went back in there she had stickers all over her face! I asked her what she was doing and she told me that she was making her face pretty...anyway I took a picture and am hoping that it will post on here.
I love that it is getting cooler!!! I saw on the news this morning that tomorrow is only supposed to be high of like 82! I love fall weather and can not wait for it to get here!

1 comment:
Oh... I just love her!!!!
Post a Comment