Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I have always wondered if the terrible two's really existed...well I think I am now figuring out that they do. Hanna is usually this sweet little angel that is always for the most part a really good child. Well the past few weeks she has been sliding off the angel scale just a little. Those of you that really know Hanna knows that she sucks her fingers. Well me and Jeremy have been working with Hanna trying to get her to stop doing that. She only does it when she is sleepy but still I do not want her doing it at all. So last night she was on the couch watching TV and she put her fingers in her mouth. Well I got on to her and told her to take them out and she just started at me with this are you crazy look. So I told her again still just stared at me. So finally I got up and went over to her and told her that if she did not take her fingers out of her mouth mommy was going to spank her. Needless to say she got a spanking and changed into a completly different person. She dropped down on the floor flung herself backwards hit her head on the floor and just started screaming. So I got onto her again for doing that telling her that she would hurt herself by doing that and she started kicking and screaming. That is when daddy got onto her and she just as plain as day looked at him and said leave me alone daddy!!! I was just shocked at the way she was acting! It is amazing that someone so small can pitch such a fit. Anyway after it was all over she came to me and said "sorry mommy" so that made it all better. Then this morning as I was getting her ready for daycare she was pitching a fit the entire time. Every time I would try to brush her hair she would throw her head back and say I not want you to fix my hair! She really is the sunshine of my life and no matter how bad she can be I can have a terrible day and go home and see her and my whole attitude changes...just being around her puts a smile on my face!

No comments: