If I were a few pounds lighter and a few years younger I would do cartwheels up and down the halls! I am so so so glad that it is finally Friday! Yippie!! Although we do not really have plans for this weekend I am just glad to not have to be here at my job that I love so much for a few days.
Last night Hanna cried herself to sleep...:( She got upset at me because she wanted me to lay down with her and I still had not taken a bath. So when I went to take a shower she got upset and started crying. Jeremy tried to get her to come sit with him but she just wanted to be with her mommy! So she went over to the couch and cried her self to sleep! I felt so bad for her that when I got out of the shower I woke her back up so that she would know that I was there with her. She is so pitiful and has a very good way of making me feel sorry for her. Even when she does something wrong, it is so hard to get on to her!
uggg....we had lunch brought in today and it was really good I just ate way to much! Now I need to go home and take a nap! Actually I would really love to have a slush puppy, the kind that you pour the flavors in your self...Yummo! I used to get those all the time in the summer at the big little. But I have not seen anywhere that sells them anymore. I remember I used to pour a little of each flavor and it was soooo good!!! I wonder if I call the slush puppy place if they would be able to tell me of a place around here that has them?
Anyway hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment